Kyogen: Boh Shibari
All ticket-holding guests
can also enjoy the following special services
- Experience sake, Japan’s traditional beverage with a history as rich as Noh. Light food also available.
Sake Bar "IPPIN"
- Take part in a commemorative photo session with the performers, Noh masks, and costumes from 5:45 to 6:30 p.m. (Please bring your own digital camera or smartphone.)
- View a real-time performance guide including subtitles and analysis on your smartphone or tablet device. (Available in Japanese, English, French, and Chinese.)
- Receive an original photo collection to take home as a souvenir.
Nohgaku guide on your tablet
Please refrain from wearing T shirts and/or beach sandals at the event.
Guests may not be admitted to the event if the outfits seem too casual for the occasion.
TICKETS [RESERVED SEATS]
|Student *||3,000 JPY|
* Please bring your student ID to the venue for inspection.
The word “flower” refers to various virtues such as beauty, aesthetics and allure in Nohgaku world.
The reference is derived from the landmark treatise “Fushi Kaden” written by Zeami,
the son of Kan’ami together with whom he established Noh.
Japan is a country full of “flowers”; beautiful architectures, landscapes, history and culture...
So many that you may never have enough time to see all.
But if we were to pick “a flower”, it is Nohgaku.
It blossoms, and stays with you long after the experience.